In these latest releases of Optiq:
- Tagging Tool: ‘Monitored Services’ - Add the following tags to ‘Monitored Services’:
- Monitiq tags.
- ‘Private’ tags: Only visible to the user.
- ‘Global’ tags: Available to all.
- Save Filters Tool
- Save a filtering selection for reuse in future sessions.
- Share saved filters by making them available to other users.
- Filtering selections are now displayed above Optiq tables and graphs.
- Server side improvements to filter caching.
- Accounts admin table UI consistent with all other Optiq tables.
- Missing data in CSV exports now included.
- Optiq homepage blog widget dates are correct now.
- The number of hardware items to pick from the count in the mobile mode for ticket creation is now accurate.
- The sticky ‘Back to Tickets’ link when scrolling down a full view ticket is now consistently visible (was hidden when the user was at the base of the page).
- UI tweaks to fields in the Contract table to make them fully consistent with all Optiq tables.
- Improvements to saved filter names - will now not let the user save filter settings with no name in the name field.
- ‘Show All’ button pulled into the centre under Optiq tables with the other pagination controls.
- Group switcher quick-find field fixed - was intermittently closing upon field input.
- Notification count in the Optiq navbar and browser tab are both formatted as a maximum of ‘99+’ each.
- Notifications now have a more visible ‘NEW’ label if seen for the first time.