In this latest release of Optiq:
Preferences - This feature allows you to specify which notifications you want to receive. Select the 'cog' icon at the top right of the Notifications dropdown and select whether to receive updates on tickets, services, user accounts and blog posts.
Follow Button - Fine-grained control to allow notifications for specific tickets or services where the user has elected to not receive notifications for these categories within Notifications Preferences.
Monitored Services Notifications - An extension to the notifications system to enable notifications on changes to service schedules.
Graph Sharing With Anyone
Extends the options when sharing graphs to allow links to a read-only version to be shared with people who don't have an Optiq account.
Share Content By Email
Allows simple sharing of links via email directly out of the Optiq system.
Bug Fixes And Feedback
- ‘Include Tag’ and ‘Exclude Tag’ filtering improvements.
- Support Ticket attachments are limited to 25MB. This is displayed to the user.
- Error message added for Support Ticket attachment fail.
- Support Ticket attachments are now pre-uploaded before Ticket submission.
- Printouts do not show menu items and pagination.
- More comprehensive text description and styling to the ‘Delete Filter’ modal.