Monitiq Agent 1.6.4
This agent supersedes Monitiq Agent 1.6.3 which contained a bug in the Linux AppMon agent and has been withdrawn.
- Improve feedback when connection test fails by giving error message and status.
- Fix problem with Windows network agent when Link Speed is not available on Windows 2003.
- Allow Linux AppMon agent to be keyed by process name or by process name and user.
- Fix core dump creation on POWER8 due to the default configuration of IBM Java 8 supplied within the Monitiq Agent.
- Ensure that proxy port falls within the valid number range (1024 and 65535).
- Fix problem writing proxyUserAndPasswordEncrypted field into Jobs.ini when proxy user and proxy password are not entered during configuration.