Centiq aims to unify people, processes and technology to deliver SAP rapidly, reliably, smarter and at scale. Having been in the infrastructure industry for over 20 years, we aim to build more agile ways of working for customers.
We are passionate SAP HANA cloud experts.
Centiq are trusted experts in cloud infrastructure and SAP HANA platforms. Our mission is to make customers more successful by simplifying and optimising platforms, accelerating, and de-risking deployments. We achieve this through our cloud and infrastructure expertise, rich insight and managed service offerings.
About the role
A multi-faceted and challenging role, as a Service Assurance Manager you will provide project management for between 2 & 5 concurrent projects and service account management for between 5 & 12 managed service customers.
You will lead and shape the development of customer projects and the subsequent transition from a project into a managed service. You will have extensive experience in enterprise project delivery, service development and service transition. You will have a good understanding of technical project and service delivery methodologies including Agile, Prince and ITIL. You will be able to build strong relationships with customers and partners and you will act as a customer advocate into our business. You will be commercially minded carefully balancing the customer needs and relationship with the agreed scope of work and costs. You will blend a technical awareness with commercial skills to recognise and escalate opportunities to the Centiq commercial team.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key sponsors, project leaders, resources and partners
- Active participation in Centiq Project Governance and customer account management
- Be a customer advocate to Centiq teams
- Carefully manage customer expectations in line with statements of work, change control notices and contracts
- Communicating the Centiq project and service delivery processes to all clients, partners, and Centiq staff and stakeholders
- Travel to remote sites for customer meetings (when safe to do so when national restrictions allow).
- Close collaboration with Pre-Sales and Professional Services Consultants in the development of customer statements of work and design documents, ensuring the clear identification of project deliverables, accountability and milestones
- Execute the project initiation, planning and management processes to include the appropriate development of project initiation documents, project and quality plans, RACI matrix, and risk assessments
- Engage with the customer on regular status updates carefully tracking risks, assumptions, actions, issues, decisions and dependencies (RAAIDD).
- Communicate project status internally and ensure appropriate escalation where needed
- Capture changes in scope and in collaboration with Centiq Commercial team negotiate appropriate Change Control Notice with client
- Manage effective closure of projects to ensure Centiq project profitability and client satisfaction.
- In close collaboration with the Head of Managed Services, design the customer service transition process to ensure the effective set up and transfer of customer technology platforms into Centiq Managed Services
- Co-lead project transition achieving agreed on milestones and ensuring complete transfer of service management accountability and responsibility as agreed in the customer contract
- Assist with the managing resource scheduling for service transitions
- Communicating the Service Transition and Change & Release process to all Clients and stakeholders
- Drive the service aspects of solution design and transition throughout the transition project lifecycle, including warranty and Hypercare
- Assisting in the production and governance of service transition and delivery outputs including MI, process documentation, support packs and communication packs.
- Complete regular client service reviews both remotely and on-site
- Update Centiq teams, stakeholders and partners on service issues in key business areas. Act as a point of escalation from the client as needed
- In collaboration with the Head of Managed Services proactively assess service trends to identify areas for improvement – driving root cause analysis, incident reduction, service improvement and problem management
- Collate incident information and produce customer-facing major Incident reports when required.
Essential- Core skills & experience
- 8+ years’ experience in managing multiple technical project and service deliveries
- Experience managing and working with third-party technical service providers and customer technical teams
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a ‘win-win’ situation where both parties have a comprehensive solution
- Experienced in engaging relevant stakeholders to provide Service Design and Transition Documentation
- Specialist/expert capabilities and knowledge in ITIL processes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to create plans of key milestones and dependencies
- Experienced in managing the transition of new or changed IT Services into BAU
- Experienced in engaging relevant stakeholders to provide service design and transition documentation.
Desired- Skills and experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a technology or business-related subject)
- Experience in delivering enterprise platforms such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience in delivering cloud projects – Microsoft Azure or AWS
- PRINCE2 Agile qualification and/or Project Management experience is desirable
- ITIL qualifications.
Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced service environment.
- A strong service-oriented (“Can-do”) culture, with a strong focus on customer approach.
- Committed to exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communicator with the user environment- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and customers
- Collaborative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to integrate with the team and be a good team player
- Drive and motivation
- Can demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm and commitment
- Suggests new ideas within the team
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment
- Good ownership skills
- Excellent written communication skills
Probable performance measures
- Customer feedback
- Quality and timeliness of communications
- Quality of engagement with the customer team and 3rd parties
- Project performance
- On-time delivery
- On budget delivery
- Service transition
- Level of incidents/problems in first quarter post-transition
- Service delivery
- Communications quality and frequency in line with the contract
- Identified and implemented service improvement opportunities.