Centiq offers Customers a different approach to deploying, managing and optimising SAP. We are thought leaders in SAP HANA as well as SAP on Azure platform automation. We combine our extensive platform expertise to simplify Building and Running SAP.
Innovation, Automation and Agility are at the core of everything we do. We continually focus our expertise, innovation, and investments in solutions which simply SAP transformations for Customers.
The Product Manager is at the heart of this vision and strategy. The Centiq Product Manager will work with customers and the sales team, developing a deep understanding of Customer problems and our market through customer interviews, product demonstrations, market analysis as well as working with strategic partners and communities.
This role oversees and provides leadership across our business, understanding and working with Customers to translate challenges into repeatable solutions. It is a senior position, a true thought leader and reports directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for managing an SAP product portfolio as well as developing and delivering a product growth strategy and execution plan. You will also need to work closely with other leaders to align strategic capabilities in the product backlog.
You are somebody who can and wants to make a real difference. This role has the support of the Centiq board to do just that. This is a senior role, with the ability to interact with C Level suite customers as well as strategically drive our business forwards. The business is well funded, and the Executives have an ambitious 3-year growth investment programme which will see the business double in size. Key to that growth is innovation, automation and thought leadership.
You will be a dynamic and creative individual, highly experienced in SAP on Azure. You will be passionate about driving new ideas and be experienced in measuring and articulating the Customer value these can create. Ultimately, you will want to make a real difference and change to the business – in this role you can. We have some amazing talent in our business and continually adding and developing this through an extensive training and development programme is part of the strategic investment.
You will be responsible for:
- Building out the Centiq Product portfolio for SAP customers and aligning to market opportunities.
- Engaging with Customers to develop deep insights into Customer problems and potential solutions.
- Working with strategic partners to co-develop Go-to-Market solutions.
- Managing the Product Priorities, Roadmap and Backlog for the SAP market
- Driving and owning the product portfolio including updates, iterations, and attachments.
- Defining and documenting by Product Marketing the positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and Go-to-Market strategy for Centiq offerings, and ensure the organisation understands and is enabled for these value propositions.
- Working with Operations, Sales, Marketing and Consulting teams to ensure feedback loops and readiness and to conduct successful product launches. This includes sales and marketing enablement — training and educating the sales and pre-sales teams on the Go-to-Market, positioning, messaging, differentiation, etc. and creating collateral to support the Sales and Marketing process.
Essential- Core skills & experience
- At least 5 years’ working as a product manager or similar role
- Working with enterprise SAP clients and their environments
- A deep working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and the Azure eco-system of tools and capabilities
- Identifying market opportunities and developing go-to-market strategies
- Defining and documenting positioning and messaging
- Conducting customer interviews and building long term value-based engagements
- Delivering product demonstrations and value propositions
- Competitive market analysis as well as Rate of Return modelling
- Managing product launches and internal enablement and readiness programs
- Working with data orientated Cloud-based products, systems, and platforms
- Understand the business drivers underpinning data requirements that will drive prioritisation and investment decisions
- Technically literate, you possess the necessary skills to speak credibly to the technology community and to enterprise customers.
- You can develop shippable product increments supported by a flexible product roadmap that you manage.
- You are familiar with many tools of the trade: Jira, Jenkins, GitHub
- You can work with Agile teams and can translate needs into product backlogs and user stories.
Desired – Skills & experience
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with SAP ECC and SAP HANA
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Azure and the wider Azure eco-system
- You are experienced and preferably certified in Microsoft Azure technologies.
- A good appreciation of cloud-based automation technologies e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef …
- A natural communicator who can inspire customers, partners, and colleagues with your passion for your product and present fluently at events.
- Commercially focused, you can form and manage growth projections. against strategic KPI’s and you fully understand the breadth of digital business models and have the skills to articulate and communicate this to stakeholders.
- You build strong relationships with stakeholders across the Company including senior management, Sales and Marketing and Consultancy.
- A strategic-thinker and capable of pulling together and executing product marketing strategies as well as product roadmaps.
- A good listener, you are comfortable interviewing customers and collaborating with colleagues at all levels of the Company.