Centiq’s SAP HANA team of experts have already completed numerous SAP HANA infrastructure installations in the UK including Europe’s largest HANA installation to date. Through our existing knowledge of these and the many SAP HANA proof of value workshops we run, our team have produced an in-depth Q&A document for an “at a glance” view of the top 10 SAP HANA Questions and Answers you want to know…
Here are the questions.
- What is your budgetary price for 512GB, 2TB, 2.5TB and 8TB appliances?
- How big (in Rack Units) and how much power, do the above systems consume during idle, average and peak load?
- What is your cost and upgrade path from 512GB to 1TB to 2TB?
- What is your upgrade path past 8TB?
- What is your Disaster Recovery capability?
- How long do you agree to build and provide compatible scale up / out (upgrade) hardware?
- What is your SAP HANA Support offering?
- What is your typical lead time for a 512GB node?
- What is your try-and-buy policy and typical availability?
- What is your SAP HANA Roadmap and commitment?
Other SAP HANA downloads: